You might remember that we recently had Sara Bouamra – a Weight Loss Life Coach – in to tell us all about her job, and why it’s so important for people to get the support and coaching they need. Well, today, she’s here to tell us about the goals and benefits of weight loss coaching. You might think it’s easy without a coach – and for some people, it may well be – but for most of us, that little bit of extra support can go a long way.
Want to know what Sara considers to be the best bits of her work for you? Here they are:
- Better self care and stress management
- Develop an action plan to lose weight and get fit!
- Reconnect with your feelings, body, hopes, and dreams
- Develop a healthier relationship with food, as well as life itself
- Learn self-forgiveness and loving- kindness
- Eliminate black and white thinking, perfectionism, and other thinking distortions
- Release self defeating patterns around food and weight
- Develop a deeper connection to your inner wisdom
- Improved body image
- Awaken to your real life
- Recover your joy!
- Learn to let go of the past and forgive!
If any of these things sound like something you need help in achieving, then don’t hesitate to contact us or Sara – because she is there to help!