Last week, we posted a blog about all the questions you need to ask your surgeon before you can be sure that they’re really the surgeon for you. It’s important to know that the surgery and the professionals you choose for surgery are qualified, experienced, and respected – because there’s no room for compromise when it comes to good quality surgery!
Today, we’ve got similar advice for you, but this time we want to make sure that you ask all the right questions when it comes to quality of the company, and the clinic’s track record. Your surgeon may know what she/he’s doing, but what about the nurses? The care managers? Even the cleaners? Your surgery’s track record needs to be good to be trusted. Here’s a few of the most important questions to check off during your consultation:
- How many operations like this one – tummy tucks, etc. – does my surgeon carry out per year?
- What pre-surgery checks will be required?
- Do you have any details of the surgeon’s success rates?
- How long will I need to stay in the hospital after surgery for?
- What are the risks involved with the surgery?
- Can I speak to any previous patients about their surgery experiences?
If you find your surgery answering all of those questions satisfactorily, then you’ve just found yourself one step closer to finding the cosmetic surgery clinic for you!